Giving You Peace of Mind with the Best in Auto Insurance Products
If you own a vehicle, you need auto insurance. Auto insurance protects you financially if you’re involved in an accident. It covers damage to your vehicle, medical expenses, and other related costs.
At Garrett Insurance, we offer a wide array of auto insurance options to make sure our clients get the best possible coverage for their needs.
Liability insurance is required in Texas in order to legally drive your vehicle.
This type of coverage pays for damage your vehicle causes to another person’s property or for injuries as a result of an accident caused by you.
Comprehensive insurance offers coverage for damage sustained outside of an accident, such as vandalism, theft, or weather-related damage.
Collision coverage pays for damage to your vehicle from a collision with an object or another vehicle, regardless of who caused the accident.
Medical Payments Coverage and Personal Injury Protection
Medical payments coverage pays some medical expenses for you or your passengers in the event of an accident.
Personal injury protection is similar to medical payments coverage, with the added benefit of potentially covering lost wages or similar expenses.
Other Types of Auto Insurance Coverage
There are numerous other types of coverage you can add to your insurance plan through Garrett Insurance, including:
- Rental Reimbursement: Pays for your rental car while your car is in the shop
- Towing Services: Pays for the towing costs to get your vehicle to a repair shop
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Helps protect you if you’re in an accident with another driver who doesn’t have insurance or whose insurance cannot sufficiently cover your costs
- Roadside Assistance: Helps you if your vehicle breaks down or you experience some other problem while driving
- Specialty Auto Insurance: Provides a special type of coverage for vehicles like RVs or classic cars
- Accident Forgiveness: Protects you from your insurance premiums increasing after an accident
- Diminishing Deductible: Rewards you for having a good driving record by lowering your deductible over time
- Minor Violation Forgiveness: Protects you from insurance premium increases following a minor traffic accident
The cost of your insurance plan will depend mainly on two factors: your driving history and the type of coverage you choose.
Auto Insurance Coverage
At Garrett Insurance, we help you determine the best possible coverage options for your vehicle, lifestyle, and budget. Contact us today to speak to one of our representatives.
OUR TRUSTED PROVIDERS
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We welcome an opportunity to discuss your home insurance needs, so please contact us or give us a call. You can also request a quote if you’re ready to get started.